1) Banking interface inspired by behavioral economics.
2) Smart commentary from Modeled Behavior on the idea of giving people vouchers to fight obesity.
3) A “commitment app.” Promise to do X. Announcement about X sent to friends. App verifies promise. Announcement about doing X sent to friends.
4) Forbes columnist: Opower utility bill “one of the most important energy innovations of the last decade.”
5) IPA puts out new behavioral economics pamphlet with 9 case studies. (Non-members have to buy the pamphlet.)
6) What’s your appetite for risk?