1) Choice architecture advice for businesses. Hat tip: Zach Perry.
2) Psychologists are studying ambivalence as factor in decision making more closely.
3) Likely ineffective recycling nudge in Sweden (in Swedish). Ad says “Let us recycle your cans” with a shelf below the message. Hat tip: Niklas Laninge.
4) Likely ineffective anti-gambling nudge in Australia. Pop-up screen showing current amount won and lost on video poker machine.
6) Can you build social capital through a nudge? Hat tip: Social Capital Blog.