The press release for the Speed Lottery in Sweden is here (in Swedish). What you want to know.
1) The prize is 20,000 kronor. Original idea called for pot based on total amount of fines by speeders. Addendum: 20,000 kronor is about $3,000.
2) The camera started today and runs until September 30th.
3) The camera is set up in a 30 km/hour zone.
4) Law-abiding cars are registered after the contest is over. One entry per car it looks like.
5) Yes, an official report will be submitted to the government about the results.