1) As part of their bonus, Unilever senior managers are encouraged to invest as much as 60 percent of their cash bonus back in Unilever shares. The Nudge blog hopes senior managers will choose not to.
2) “The true perversity of The Heart Attack Grill is that the same tactics that are supposed to scare people away from unhealthy food are actually encouraging them to buy it.”
3) Which government agencies will challenge citizens to come up with ideas? Which government agencies will put those ideas into action?
4) People who order food through this mobile app spend 25 percent more on their order than they do using a traditional menu. Credit card executives would have predicted something like this.
5) TIAA-CREF is sponsoring a contest looking for ideas to boost the U.S. savings rate. Grand prize: $50,000