1) Do Republicans respond differently than Democrats when their utility bills tell them how much energy they are using? Hat tip: Danny Vincent.
2) Remember the alarm clock that donates money to organizations you despise when you don’t get out of bed? How about a web site that donates money to those organizations when you procrastinate online. Hat tip: Gilad Buchman.
3) Do cities make signs about neighborhood parking confusing as a way to nudge people to park at meters and free up more space for neighborhood residents? Hat tip: Lou Wigdor.
4) Another web application for scoring your home’s energy efficiency. This one just raised $315,000.
5) PBS special Mind Over Money is available online (filmed, in part, at the University of Chicago).
6) The NCAA makes sickle cell testing the default option. Hat tip: Robert Barricelli.