1) Using a web form to register people at your site? Trying to boost conversion rates? Consider a mad libs style form.
2) What behavioral economics can add to the health care debate.
3) Talk of the Nation’s Science Friday asks how nudges can help people save energy. Segment runs 13 minutes.
4) Automatic enrollment coming to Canada?
5) A subscription service for lazy guys that will send fresh socks, t-shirts, and underwear every three months. Hat tip: Raj Shah.
6) In the U.K., casinos require memberships. Once you fill out the paperwork, you have to wait 24 hours before going to the casino.