1) The behavioral economics explanation for why more poker hands played means less money won.
2) Waiters who compliment customers get three percent bigger tips, on average.
3) Why were adjustable-rate mortgage applications where so misleading during the housing bubble? Because lenders showed post-teaser interest rates that equaled the rates were at the date of the loan closing. In an era of cheap money, this disclosure made loans look really cheap.
5) Are you a British Gas customer? Have you gotten EnergySmart yet? Hat tip: Lukasz Walasek.
6) Video of a U.K. panel on nudging.