1) A classroom nudge for college professors. Include one lie in each lecture and ask students to point out the error. They’ll pay attention to the material more closely.
Hat tip: David de Souza
2) Enviromedia, friend of the Nudge blog and the creator of greenwashingindex.com, a tool for ferreting out misleading green ads, has unveiled a new web site, greendetectives.net, to help people decode the language of climate change. The United Nation’s climate change conference is this month in Copenhagen.
3) Philadelphia now requires that lenders and homeowners meet in person prior to foreclosure. Will these meetings lessen foreclosure rates?
Hat tip: Christopher Daggett
4) Tips for remembering your reusable grocery bag.
Hat tip: Katie Astofer
5) Because it’s just too good to resist. From a 1952 Life magazine.
Hat tip: Thought Gadgets